Friday, January 17, 2014

Crafts: Handmade Map of Westeros

Handmade Map of Westeros

Handmade Map of Westeros
Source: Imgur via Reddit

This incredible stitchpunk-style map of Westeros was created as a Christmas gift, but the Reddit masses immediately began clamoring for copies to be put up for sale.  Personally, I doubt I could afford to pay a fair price for a piece this detailed, but I bet this guy's Mom could make a good living on Etsy if she tried.
 "It was a Christmas gift from my mom, she started when I left for college in August and finished the day before I came back to my parent's house for Christmas."

Handmade Map of Westeros

Handmade Map of Westeros

Handmade Map of Westeros

Handmade Map of Westeros

Handmade Map of Westeros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...